HEALTH & SAFETY ON TOUR
Secret Traveller Health and Safety on Tour
Our number one priority is your safety and to ensure that you can travel with confidence on an Secret tour.
With our small groups and full-size coaches, we can maintain a much safer person to person distancing whilst on board. You get so much more personal room. Our longer stays in smaller, traditional hotels ensure fewer transitions between hotels and less transient guests in each place that we stay.
We will continue to work with our travel partners and staff to maintain our stringent hygiene and sanitary practices, which have been reviewed and elevated even further.
Secret Tours use first-class, full size touring coaches with 20 seats. With a maximum group size of 12 participants only, there will always be spare seats and adequate space so we can maintain much safer distancing on the coach.
- Hand sanitizers are included onboard our coaches. All travellers will be asked to sanitize their hands each time they board the coach.
- Our coaches will be cleaned daily, including all touchpoints on board.
- Seat rotation will be minimised to the first two rows only, so you can keep the same seat throughout your trip.
- In the event of a traveller becoming ill whilst on board the coach, they will be moved away from the other travellers until medical attention can be sought.
Secret Tours feature 2, 3, 4, and even up to 7-night stays in smaller, traditional-style hotels. This means less transitions between hotels and interaction with fewer guests in each place that we stay.
Our hotel partners are committed to:
- Intensifying their cleaning procedures, especially concentrating on ‘touchpoints’ within the hotel’s public areas and rooms, such as door handles, handrails, lift buttons, toilet handles, etc.
- Providing hand sanitizers in public areas, such as reception desks, restaurant, and bar areas.
- Following the current government and health organisation guidelines in their relevant country.
24/7 On Tour Support
In addition to the experience of our trained tour managers, Secret Tours provides 24-7 support for every European tour in operation. We have a fully-trained crisis management team ready to deploy in the event of any serious incident or situation on one of our tours, including any impact from coronavirus or any other health threat.
If you have any questions please contact our office email@example.com